Journal of today’s activities:
I’m so impressed with my wife, Carole. Besides working a fulltime job as a registered nurse, Carole studies toward her master’s degree in nursing at the University of San Francisco. Besides that, she attends my lectures whenever possible and always makes herself available to me when I need her assistance. Her work ethic and diligence inspires me to work harder, especially when I read the accolades that Carole receives from her colleagues. Last night, after we returned from my university, Carole worked on an assignment until midnight. Today her professors responded as follows:
Hi Carole, Well done! This is an excellent posting with information not seen in the other posts. I appreciate your efforts to find a variety of sources, all of which are very interesting. Well written and scholarly. Thank you!
Carole makes me want to work harder at being a better man. I feel so fortunate to have her love.
- Days since my release from 26 years in federal prison: 193
- Miles run today: 15
- Miles run this week: 103.99
- Miles run this month: 169.5
- Miles run in 2014: 445.63
- Miles I need to run to reach my 2,400-mile running goal for 2014:
- Number of miles I’m ahead of schedule or behind schedule: 103.99
- Today’s Weight: 165