Journal of today’s activities:
I spent the day writing more lessons for our job-training program. I had hoped to finish the project today, but I fell behind. Perhaps I can finish tomorrow. If so, I will need to work hard because I’m scheduled to speak at Sonoma State University late tomorrow afternoon.
I’ve read that the next issue of Vision Magazine will be released tomorrow. I’m enthusiastic to see a copy, as the publisher included a profile of our work for the cover story. There is much work ahead.
- Days since my release from 26 years in federal prison: 231
- Miles run today: 11.3
- Miles run this week: 24.5
- Miles run this month: 262.68
- Miles run in 2014: 736.01
- Miles I need to run to reach my 2,400-mile running goal for 2014:
- Number of miles I’m ahead of schedule or behind schedule: 144.71
- Today’s Weight: 164