Days since my release from 26 years in prison: 4
Time I woke: 3:30 am
Journal of activities:
This morning Justin and I began our run earlier because we had a busy schedule. He was scheduled to fly home to Los Angeles today. After our run, we completed more design work on the lesson plans we’ve been developing for our Straight-A Guide program. Then we drove to the studio in San Ramon to pick up some sample DVDs that we can distribute to prospective clients. Traffic resulted in us missing Justin’s flight. We worked a bit later into the evening. He is scheduled to fly out of Oakland tomorrow morning.
- Time: 5:00 am until 7:30 am
- Lenght of time: 2.5 hours
- Miles run today: 13.5
- Weather: Justin and I began our run in the dark. We ran to Shollenberger park. The sun came up around 6:30 and we enjoyed a beautiful day.
- Consecutive days: 5
- Cumulative miles since day off: 60.5
- Pushups today: 0
- Cumulative pushups for month: 0
- Annual marathon tally: 6
I’m grateful to God for blessing me with strength and optimism for the future that I’m going to create. I ask for continued guidance that will lead to new opportunities.
Justin Paperny. Andrew Landini. Brooks Knuduson.
Links to publications: