Friday, June 13, 2014
I’m taking some methodical steps to find the best candidates to hire for the sales force that I want to build. The process begins with an ad that I published in online job boards. The text of that ad follows:
Global Property Alliance is hiring Type-A sales professionals. Initial compensation packages include $50,000 in annual base pay plus generous commission and performance bonuses. The stars on our sales team earn north of $200,000 in total compensation during their first year.
We market properties for international real estate developers that have a current inventory valued at more than $500-million and growing. The inside-sales representatives who make up our team have been selling an average of $7 million worth of property each month for the developers we represent. We are in the process of expanding our team. Over the next 12 months, we expect to build a team that will more than triple current monthly sales. The team we’re going to build should sell an average of more than $25 million worth of real estate each month. We encourage candidates who consider themselves best-in-class sales professionals to apply. Those who succeed will create wealth for their families while working in our beautiful Orange County, California offices.
Inside Sales Process at Global Property Alliance:
- Our national marketing campaigns, running on television, radio, Internet, and print, generate more than 2,000 new, hot leads through our website each week.
- There is no cold calling.
- Through our CRM technology platform, our sales professionals make prospecting calls over the telephone to those clients. During the prospecting call, our sales professionals gather data about the prospect’s interest and confirm the lead’s interest in purchasing international real estate.
- After taking ownership of the lead, our inside sales-professionals schedule a virtual tour for the most appropriate property that would fit the client’s needs. During the virtual tour, the sales professional shows the value of the developer’s award-winning international real estate development projects. Then the sales rep asks for the order and closes the sale.
Ideal candidate to join our Inside Sales team at Global Property Alliance will have the following characteristics:
- Candidates will be well educated and highly articulate.
- Candidates will be well organized and passionate.
- Candidates will show how they’re self-motivated, self-disciplined, and obsessively driven to succeed.
- Candidates will live in a constant pursuit of excellence.
- Candidates will confidently express how our motto of Visualize, Plan, Execute applies to them.
Hiring process for Inside Sales Professional at Global Property Alliance:
- Candidates express interest in applying for inside sales by submitting a simple application online or by sending an email to Michael@gpadevelopers.com.
- Candidates will receive a pre-application package by return email.
- Candidates who want to become a part of our inside sales team submit responses electronically to the questions in the pre-application process.
- Candidates who advance through the first screening will receive a formal application.
- Candidates respond electronically to questions on the formal application.
- If responses indicate the candidate embodies the type of A-player characteristics that we want to build a team around, we will schedule an in-person interview for the candidate with our hiring team.
- Successful candidates will receive an offer letter and an appointment to become a part of our next training session.
In tomorrow’s blog, I’ll describe the next steps of the methodical hiring process that I’ve implemented.
Days since my release from prison: 305
Miles that I ran today: 0
Miles that I ran so far this week: 37.46
Miles that I’ve run during the month of June: 89.44
Miles that I ran so far in 2014: 1,223.21
Miles that I need to run in order to reach my annual goal of 2,400 miles: 1,176.79
Miles I’m ahead of schedule to reach my 2,400-mile goal by the end of 2014: 139.16
My weight for today: 166