Read why experiences I’ve had of overcoming struggle can position you and the people you serve for more success and fulfillment in life. Don’t take my word for it. Learn what others say about my journey, my work, and my commitment to building a better society.
The video to the right is a brief clip showing profiles of my work by the PBS NewsHour and NBC Bay Area Proud. The links below take readers to national television and print publications. They demonstrate my commitment to work building of a better world. Links above document how I worked during my first five years in liberty.
Click Links Below for Media Validation of Michael Santos
I returned to society on August 12, 2013, with values, skills, and resources that few would expect for a man who served decades in prison. Now I work to build programs that build intrinsic motivation for businesses, organizations, and people who want to achieve better outcomes. I teach the same strategies that led to a productive, self-motivated, self-directed journey through 26 years in prison. Some accomplishments include:
- I earned a bachelor’s and a master’s degree.
- I published 15 books.
- I built a savings account that allowed me to return to society with more than $100,000 after 26 years of imprisonment.
- I married the love of my life and nurtured that marriage through my final decade in prison.
- Within three weeks of my release from prison, I began teaching as an adjunct professor at San Francisco State University.
- National media covered my work and transition into society.
- I built multiple-income streams through various businesses that allow me to live sustainably while working to contribute to society.
- I work to improve the outcomes of our nation’s criminal justice system.
- I teach others how to empower themselves.
- I built assets worth more than $5 million within my first five years of liberty.
Through my various social platforms under the brand of Prison To Paradise, others can learn from my story and from successful people who live by the same strategies that empowered me.
If they empowered me through decades in prison, just think how they can benefit you and your team!
Be The Change You Want to See in The World!
Follow my work to see how others use the same principles I teach to build lives of fulfillment and meaning. Learn how to live your best life now. Please click this link to get your free digital copy of Prison to Paradise. You will see that I never ask anyone to do anything that I’m not doing, and you will see the results that follow for those who adhere to the programs I teach.