This section features a list of articles that describe more about the criminal justice process, from start to finish. Over time, the collections of articles will grow, and I hope that others will use them to make better decisions as they encounter challenges of their own that could lead to time in federal prison.
Some Articles in this section include:
- PBS NewsHour Films Me Teaching in Jails, Universities, and Silicon Valley
- Working With the Washington State Department of Corrections
- Vision Statement
- What Should Defendants Know About the Federal Criminal Justice System?
- Straight-A Guide to Conquering Imprisonment
- Supervised Release: How will it influence your life?
- Federal Reentry Court in Northern District of California